2. Southern Water Service, LLC offers e-commerce sales through the website, SouthernWaterService.com, for customer convenience. Not all products are available in all areas due to various sales territory restrictions. All purchases must be made by persons 18 years of age or older and may only be shipped within the contiguous United States.
3. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion at any time. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. All risk of loss or damage and title for such items pass to you, the buyer, upon the passing of your ordered product to the shipping carrier. You, the buyer are solely liable for damage or shortage not noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. If you receive damaged merchandise and need to file a claim, please send written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery. All shortage or damage must be reported by email within 24 hours of receipt and must have been noted with the delivery personnel at the time of delivery.
5. You may return most unopened and unused items purchased through SouthernWaterService.com within 15 days of delivery for in-site credit. A restock fee will apply. The restock fee varies by manufacturer, but typically will be 25% – 45% depending on the brand. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All items returned must be shipped according to specified instructions at the customer’s expense by the same shipping company that delivered the product. All returned products must pass inspection by the manufacturer before any credit may be issued. This policy also applies to products that are refused upon delivery for reasons other than damage. All return requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within 15 days of delivery. Non-returnable items include: Any item that is 15 days past delivery. Any item that has been installed or is not in the original carton. Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts. Any item deemed non-returnable by the product manufacturer.
6. Once placed, orders for products may be cancelled prior to product shipment with the assessment of a 10% cancellation fee. After shipment occurs, order must be returned rather than cancelled and the buyer assumes all restock fees and shipping charges.
7. To the extent assignable, all warranties of the manufacturer of purchased products made with respect to the products will be assigned to the buyer. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates make NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE with respect to the products or services, and no warranties or guaranties, express or implied, are made or suggested.
8. IN NO EVENT shall Southern Water Service, LLC or its affiliates be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, lost profits and attorneys’ fees, with respect to the products or services or otherwise. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates shall have no liability with respect to any installation adjustments, repairs or other work done upon or in connection with the products by the buyer or others. Any cause of action against Southern Water Service, LLC and/or its affiliates arising out of or relating to the products or the services shall expire unless brought within one year of time of accrual thereof.
9. To the extent that purchased products or any portion thereof are supplied according to the buyer’s design or instructions, are modified after purchase, are combined with equipment or things not furnished hereunder, or are used to perform a process or produce a product, and by reason of said design, instructions, modification, combination, performance or production, a suit or proceeding is brought against Southern Water Service, LLC and/or its affiliates, the buyer shall defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates as well as all associated directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns against any and all liability, suits, actions, or proceedings, at law or in equity, and from any and all claims, demands, losses, judgments, penalties, damages, costs and expenses arising therefrom and in connection therewith, including, without limitation, patent infringement claims.
10. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates shall not be liable for loss, damage, delay, and/or late delivery due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, late delivery by the manufacturer of the products, fire, strike or concerted action of workmen, act or omission of any governmental authority, or delays in transportation. In the event of delay due to any such cause, the date of delivery will be postponed by such length of time as may be reasonably necessary to compensate for the delay and no monetary compensation will be made.
11. Southern Water Service, LLC collects Tennessee Sales Tax upon purchase as appropriate. Buyers from all other states are responsible for fulfilling applicable state sales tax requirements for their purchase as Southern Water Service, LLC does not collect sales tax for purchases shipping outside the state of Tennessee.
12. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates make no warranty or guarantee that the information on SouthernWaterService.com is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on SouthernWaterService.com at any time without notice. Southern Water Service, LLC and its affiliates also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type.
13. A 30% collection fee will be added to all purchases made with invalid credit cards or credit card stop payments that do not comply to our terms and conditions. These accounts will be handled by an attorney.
14. If after using our online resources, you still have questions or are not completely satisfied, you may send your question or concern to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call one of our Customer Service Specialists at (888) 270-1299, Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
15. These policies govern your visit to SouthernWaterService.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed sever-able and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining conditions.