- You may return most unopened and unused items purchased through SouthernWaterService.com within 15 days of delivery for in-site credit.
- A restock fee will apply. The restock fee varies by manufacturer, but typically will be 25% – 45% depending on the brand.
- All returned products must pass inspection by the manufacturer before any credit may be issued. This policy also applies to products that are refused upon delivery for reasons other than damage.
- All return requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within 15 days of delivery.
- Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All items returned must be shipped according to specified instructions at the customer’s expense by the same shipping company that delivered the product.
- Any item that is 15 days past delivery.
- Any item that has been installed or is not in the original carton.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any item deemed non-returnable by the product manufacturer.